Home About Herzliebende Follow Impressum Datenschutz

06.04.15

DEAR NOBODY

Dear Nobody,
Nobody seems to understand us. They left us when they were little. That's okay with us - right?! No, it isn't. We need them. We need every single one of them. Do they understand? Do they even try to understand? Why is this so unfair? Why is life so unfair? You should know. You live the life of a nobody every day. Why can't you tell me? Is it so depressing? Can't you tell me why life is so stupid? Why do we get teased by people everyday? Don't they have other things to do? Do they think it is entertaining when I lie on the floor crying?

I thought life was fair. Friends on the one side, enemies on the other, and frienemies in the middle. But how come life isn't like that? How come nobody chooses to stay with me? Why do I have to be so alone? Is the only thing I have not even helping me? Does writing to you make it worse?

I have so many questions to ask you. Can't you come to me once and answer them all? Can't you find a solution for me? Please. Please help me. It would mean so much to me.

Love,
Your fellow friend.

Gestern Morgen...Spaziergang

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Jeden Tag und zu jeder Zeit freue ich mich über einen Kommentar. Tu dir keinen Zwang an... Ich freue mich trotzdem SEHR.